This year's posts
- : Forget about being secure
- : Finding a role for Enterprise Architecture in a world of agile and digital transformation
- : Essential ingredients for digital transformation
- : Serverless computing will be big...
- : Not so fast!
- : Beyond Agile Delivery
- : Are we there yet?
- : Breaking free from the tyranny of time
- : Show me the money
- : Isn't it about time Chief Digital Officers went away?
- : Are Architects ruining Enterprise Architecture?
- : Your investments in IT infrastructure are going nowhere fast
- : Business cases can be wonderful
- : Let's be fair to procurement
- : A new weapon in the battle to attract IT talent: cloud computing?
- : The hundred billion dollar cloud gamble
- : Disruption or failure - The painful choices of migrating to the cloud
- : Are you making a meal of your IT finances?
- : Is cloud computing creating a new type of technical debt?
- : Bubbles in the cloud
- : Have you forgotten that before ERP there was MRP?
- : New computer science
- : Charting the IT chains of value
- : You can't avoid the IT Laws of Nature
- : Beware the Sirens of IT transformation
- : Questions are the first step towards service oriented IT
- : Strategy or routine operations - Binary Thinking Hex No. 8
- : Agile or waterfall - Binary Thinking Hex No. 7
- : IT is either a cost centre or provides business value - Binary Thinking Hex No. 6
- : Public or private cloud - Binary Thinking Hex No. 5
- : Obsolete or indespensable CIO? - Binary Thinking Hex No. 4
- : IT is internal or outsourced - Binary Thinking Hex No. 3
- : Control of IT can be centralised or distributed - Binary Thinking Hex No. 2
- : Binary Thinking - a hex on IT management
- : There is IT and there is Business - Binary Thinking Hex No. 1
- : Organising the service-oriented IT function
- : Step away from that corporate app store
- : How to organise IT on a global scale
- : IT needs to get serious about Asset Management
- : Setting the right amount for the IT budget
- : Make the IT function service-oriented
- : Turn your Application Portfolio into a Software Product Portfolio
- : What? Not another blog about the future of the CIO!
- : Start dismantling your IT project portfolio
- : SoCloMo? So what?
- : No wonder portfolio management leaves everyone confused